Thursday, March 5, 2009


OK.  For anyone who has met them, you'll know that my children are quite loud.  What's more, is that it's exponentially worse when they are together.  Now, there is something that makes it even more unbearable.  Apparently, I have some sort of ear infection that, instead of dulling my sense of hearing, enhances it.  So, now I feel like I have Bionic Woman hearing, only it's not a good and helpful tool for government spying.  It's more like, every scream, every whine, makes my head rattle like I'm chewing rocks.  Bright lights are now a problem too.  I took the kids to McDonald's for dinner (I know, I get Mother Of The Year) and between the noise and the lights I thought I was going to go crazy.  I had ear plugs in too.  So, the sight of the wincing woman with the blue earplugs likely made anyone there think I was already crazy.  I have a Dr.'s appt. tomorrow. Hopefully, they will have something useful to say.  Whatever they say, I hope they say it quietly. 

No comments:

Post a Comment